Services are available to any uninsured/underinsured adult, 18 years or older, who does not have private or government provided health insurance and who is not currently a patient or enrolled in any other charitable health care clinic or facility. Younger than 18 years old on a case by case basis.
Helping Hands Medical Clinic of Richland Hills partners with our community to provide the gift of health to the underserved population. Our mission is to provide high quality health care to the uninsured or underinsured in an atmosphere of dignity and respect, regardless of race, religion or citizenship.
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Preventative Health Care
- Well Woman and Well Man Annual Physical Exams
- Diabetes Treatment and Education
- Laboratory Testing
- Counseling/Behavioral Health
- Referrals to Ancillary Services
- Specialty Referrals such as Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology
- Referrals to Project Access Tarrant County (PATC) for Tarrant county residents only
- Referrals to Dentistry
- Ophthalmology Referrals